Orange & Patchouli Spa Salt Bar
- Unit price
Spa Salt Bars are the ultimate in luxury soap. If you have never tried one before, you are certainly in for a treat.
The addition of sea salt creates a fabulous, rich, thick, creamy lather, very different to the more traditional bubbly lather. This velvety lather is pure luxury to wash with.
At the same time, you will find that your spa salt bar will gently exfoliate your skin, buffing away any dead skin cells. It is so gentle you will hardly notice it happening - until you feel how soft and smooth your skin is.
Scented with natural orange and patchouli essential oils.
Pros & Cons
1. Super long lasting - salt soap bars are naturally very hard and will last almost double the length of time compared to a standard bar of soap
2. Kind and gentle for even the most sensitive of skins, although there is a slight exfoliating effect from the sea salt.
3. Hydrating: These bars are full of natural glycerine which means your skin will feel nourished and hydrated.
4. Natural fragrance - only essential oils are used to fragrance the spa salt bars.
1. The design on the soap bar will be picked at random. No requests are possible as they are already packaged.
2. These bars often have small air pockets or bubbles. This is because the soap batter thickens very quickly and air gets trapped. This is purely aesthetic and doesn't affect the usage in any way.
3. The fragrance of salt bars are generally not as strong as the standard soap bars. This is because these are scented with essential oils which tend to lose their strength in soap much faster than bars made with fragrance oils.
Plastic free - packaged in a cardboard box
Suitable for vegans - no animal products or derivatives are used in the manufacture or packaging of these soaps
Cruelty free - absolutely and always!
Dry your soap between uses. Do not leave it sitting in water.
For external use only
Do not use on broken or damaged skin
If irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately
Avoid contact with eyes or mucus membranes
Use on the hands and body only, avoid use on the face
Check the ingredients list of each soap and avoid any allergens that you may be sensitive to
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, please consult your doctor before use due to the essential oils.
Coconut Oil, Sea Salt, Water, Glycerine, Cocoa Butter, Castor Oil, Sweet orange essential oil, Patchouli essential oil. One or more colours from: +/- CI19140, CI45410, CI74260, CI77007, CI77019, CI77288, CI77491, CI77742, CI77861, CI77891. Allergens (naturally occurring in this essential oil): citral, limonene
Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Chloride, Aqua, Glycerine, Sodium cocoa butterate, sodium castorate, Citrus sinensis peel oil, Pogostemon cablin leaf oil +/- CI19140, CI45410, CI74260, CI77007, CI77019, CI77288, CI77491, CI77742, CI77861, CI77891. Allergens: citral, limonene
It is important to make sure that all skin care products are safe for use by the public.
In the UK, it is a legal requirement that every product, every colour option and every fragrance is assessed by a qualified cosmetic chemist and certified as safe to use.
All of our products have a valid cosmetic safety assessment.
The portal number for this soap is: UKCP-29547905
Adding product to your cart