Thanks so much for coming to find out a little more about me.
In 2016 I made the decision to focus on getting my body back to a more healthy state. I'd spent years not eating well, not exercising and never thinking about what I was putting on my skin.
The more I researched, the more uncomfortable I became about the ingredients used in many commercially produced skincare products. It became obvious why my skin often felt dry and tight after washing. I realised why my hair constantly felt greasy and limp. And I began to worry about the aluminium I was spraying next to the lymph nodes in my armpits on a daily basis.
Over the years I've gradually formulated a range of beautiful bath, shower and skincare products that will benefit your skin without compromising on the quality or function you are looking for.
And Finally ....
If you have read this far and really did want to know a bit more about me:
- My name is Debbie, I live in Ipswich, am married (for 40 years!) and have two grown up sons and a gorgeous grandson (ok I know I'm biased but as a nanny that is allowed).
- I'm a vegan myself so when I say my products are vegan, I understand what I'm talking about
- I listen to true crime podcasts while I make soap, amongst my favourite are Generation Why and True Crime Garage.
- When the podcasts finish, I sing along to Ed Sheeran and Savage Garden.
- I'm affectionately known to my family and friends as Deborah Worry Bunny Fusspot